These Roblox Arsenal codes for January 2023 are full of different skins, announcer voices, and currency, so you can gear yourself out in this first-person shooter mode. Arsenal is essentially Call of Duty for Roblox, pitting players against each other in death matches with their pick of guns and melee weapons to cause havoc. Check out our list of active Arsenal codes for January 2023, along with the method for redeeming them.
January 24 2023: We checked for any new active or expired Arsenal codes. Check out the full list below.
- We also have a list of active Anime Dimensions codes if you play that game mode too.
Arsenal Codes (January 2023)
Roblox Arsenal codes can be redeemed for all sorts of freebies. Check out the list below for all the codes you can input right now:
Redeem this code to get a Calling Card
Redeem this code to get a teleport to Snowy Bridge
Arsenal Expired Codes (January 2023)
There are also some codes which have expired and no longer work. These are:
- ROLVE – Fanboy skin
- POG – 1,200 bucks
- Bandites – Bandites announcer voice
- BLOXY – money
- EPRIKA – Eprika announcer voice
- FLAMINGO – Flamingo announcer voice
- JOHN – John announcer voice
- KITTEN – Koneko announcer voice
- PET – PetrifyTV announcer voice
- ANNA – Anna skin
- F00LISH – Jackeryz skin
- CBROX – Phoenix skin
- POKE – Poke skin
- NEVERBROKEN – Beatable calling card
- GARCELLO – Garcello Skin, Kill Effect, & Emote
- dhmubruh – GrindSet calling card
- THE BANANA MAN – Free rewards
- the 2021 spooky code – Get Herobrine Delinquent skin
- TROLLFACE – 10 in-game bucks
- NEWMILO (WOMAN) – Rabblerouser skin with the Milo unusual
- SCALLYWAG – Pirate skin with the Milo unusual
- MIGHTYBANDITES21 – The Boi skin with the Milo unusual
- Gullible – 1 in-game buck
- BALLISTICBSIDE – Reference Delinquent skin
- GULL1BLE – Infinite Dark Hub ban
- BR0K3 – Segg with Drip skin
- CharityACT5K – AClinquent skin
- UnusualBias – Suspicious Stranger skin
- AprilFoolsPog – 10,000 in-game bucks
- oopsL8 – Festive Ghastelle and Phantina skins
- NEWMILO – Delinquent skin with the Milo unusual
Arsenal Codes: How To Redeem
If you want to redeem your Arsenal codes, the process is very simple. Look for the Twitter icon at the bottom left of the screen when you are in-game. Once you have clicked it, a pop-up will appear that shows a big text box and a redeem button. Type in the code and then select ‘Redeem’ to earn your freebies.
That’s all for our list of the Roblox Arsenal codes, and now you know the active codes you can use, along with the method of redeeming them.
If you also play the Pet Posse mode, check out the Roblox Pet Posse codes for some extra money.